Here are the first ten that came to mind.
1. I consider the McDonald's dollar menu a delicacy. Two plain McDoubles and a sweet tea. Done.
2. I maintain a ridiculously detailed website about Mister Rogers.
3. More often than I'd care to admit, I watch Maury just to see what happens when "you are/are not the father."
4. When I was a kid, I had a subscription to Teen Beat magazine.
5. Late 80's and early 90's boy bands are okay in my book. New Kids? Guys Next Door? The New Monkees? Yep.
6. I love gas station coffee. Not the flavored stuff. The black coffee that's been sitting on the burner for hours.
7. I have several Family Circus books and it's one of the few comics I still read on a daily basis.
8. I like Mad About You. Really.
9. When Hold On by Wilson Phillips comes on the radio, I don't change the station. I turn it up. And sometimes I sing along.
10. I own seven different Vanilla Ice CDs including both versions of To the Extreme featuring different versions of Play That Funky Music. And I've seen him live.Don't judge.
[Be sure to check out some of the other shameful tastes around the League.]