A Karate Kid Crane Kick from Strange Kid

I've made no effort to hide the fact that I love the Karate Kid. You may even remember it recently ranking atop my list of all-time favorite movies. I've made dozens of posts here on FASTE about the Karate Kid -- deleted scenes, curiosities, action figures, interpreted references...

Then today something happened.

Strange Kid blew my mind.


Mother of God.

Rondal nails it with the first line of his post:
Do you consider yourself to be the ultimate KARATE KID fan? Well, get ready to have you mind blown.
Well done, Strange Kid.

Mind blown.

4 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

Amen, and I actually thought about you when I saw Rondal's post but thought you would have already known. Setting aside some time to watch that footage this weekend...

TL said...

It's amazing, Shawn. Well worth every second you spend watching it!

ShezCrafti said...

Holy shit. I starred that in my feed when I saw it but haven't had time to check it out yet. I'm going there RIGHT F'ING NOW!!

leftylimbo said...

Oh, whuhhh? Dang, now I have something to watch for lunch break tomorrow! Yay! Thanks, TL!