Clearly a Karate Kid Weekend

This was clearly a Karate Kid weekend.

First, I stumbled upon this awesome creation by Alex Pardee.


Of course, it's perfectly titled Karate Kid N Play but is unfortunately quite a bit out of my price range ($850.00 for the original).

Good things come to those who wait.

I've been looking off and on over the past several years for a solid replica of the All-Valley Tournament poster seen in the Cobra Kai dojo.


I've seen a few pop up here and there that just didn't hit the mark -- font wasn't right, color was off, etc. But then I came across this:


There it was. The gem I'd been searching for. I downloaded the image, printed it at a local store as a 12x18 poster, and had it hanging in my basement all within just a few hours.


Now to shift my attention elsewhere. Somebody want to create a replica of the I Sold My Mom's Wheelchair poster from High Fidelity for me?

No comments: